Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Batman #686 (and other comics I will be buying on 02/10/09)

This week, Neil Gaiman asks the question "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?" Let's hope he gives us a more solid answer than ol' Grant has so far.

Anyways, Batman #686 is this weeks most anticipated and it should be pretty awesome. I've been waiting for this one to hit since it was first announced. Looks like an Alex Ross cover too:



What else is this week?

Booster Gold #17
Scalped #25
Young Liars #12
Eternals #8
Incognito #2
Thor #600
Wolverine Manifest Destiny #4 (of 4)
X-Men Origins Sabretooth (Kieron Gillen!)
Gravel #9

Always excited about Scalped and Gravel. Thor might be one of the better comics you aren't reading. Or maybe it's one of the better comics you ARE reading. I honestly don't know how well that one sells.

I think I might be in the minority on my excitement level for Incognito. Seems like everyone else is bouncing off the walls about it. I do love Brubaker, but I didn't feel like the first issue was as awe inspiring as I remember feeling after reading the first issue of Criminal. It's Brubaker though and he does like to take his time and build his stories, so I'm sure this will be pretty epic by the time it's done.

That's it. Happy Wednesday!

- TFM

No comments: