Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Phonogram & Punisher (and other things I will be buying today - 12/10/08)


I know I said yesterday that the first issue in the second Phonogram series is my most anticipated this week and it remains as such. A VERY close second is Punisher War Zone #1 by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillion.

Garth- you've been sorely missed on the monthly Punisher book since you left and I can't wait to see what you and Steve have in store for Frank in this weekly (yes-WEEKLY) six issue mini.

Here's what else I will be picking up. Hey- new Final Crisis!

Booster Gold #15
Final Crisis #5 (of 7)
Justice League of America #27
Young Liars #10
Phonogram: The Singles Club #1 (of 7) (editors note: !!!)
Astonishing X-Men Ghost Boxes #2 (of 2)
Secret Invasion Dark Reign (editors note: maybe)

And that about does it.

Please note: House of Mystery has been booted this week. That thing started out with a lot of promise and went flat very quickly.

In other comics news: BOOOOOOOOO!

- TFM

No comments: