Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Hero #3 (and other things I will be purchasing on 01/07/09)

Holy Warren Ellis! I have four books (count 'em!) by W waiting for me in my pull this week.

Most anticipated one out of the quartet (or my entire list of comics this week for that matter) is by far No Hero #3.

I can't find an appropriately sized image of the cover to post here, but just imagine a big basket of Awesome and you get the idea. You should really be reading this.

Here's the rest of this weeks list:

Detective Comics #852
Haunted Tank #2 (of 5)
Sandman Dream Hunters #3 (of 4)
Eternals #7
Invincible Iron Man #9
Sub-Mariner Depths #4 (of 5)
Anna Mercury #5 (of 5)
The Boys #26
Doktor Sleepless #11
Gravel #7

No really- I
will be posting reviews and some more fresh content this week.

- TFM

No comments: