Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Transhuman TPB Hits Stores Today

Hey all- just a quick note on this. I don't think I've posted about Jonathan Hickman before, as I've only started reading him fairly recently. I've been following A Red Mass For Mars and just finally read The Nightly News last month. Anyways, this could be old news to everyone out there for all I know, but I feel like Jonathan is one of the more refreshing writers to land on the scene in the last few years and he's now on my list of must buy authors whenever I see he has something new.

Since I'm still playing catch up, I'm happy to see that the collected edition of Transhuman is in stores today via Image Comics. I'll try to write more about his stuff at a later date and maybe go into more detail about why I enjoy his work so much, but it's almost quitting time around these parts and I need to shove off to my shop and pick up my weekly bounty.

Next time you are perusing the graphic novel section of your LCS looking for something new and interesting, try to remember Jonathan Hickman. Pick up The Nightly News or Transhuman and flip through the pages to see what he's been doing. Hopefully you'll appreciate his stuff as much as I do.

Happy Wednesday.

- TFM

No comments: