Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cleaning Up My Pull List (And What I'll Be Buying This Week - 03/18/09)


Well shit. I recently cleaned up my pull list to include only the essentials. Things that I'm really excited about reading and that I can't wait to get to the week they come out. There are a bunch of great comics out there right now, but when I start to have little piles of three or more issues of a title pile up around me it's time to be honest with myself. Do I really LOVE this or can I just wait for the trade to come out and read it then?

I guess what I'm getting at is doing this has caused my pull list in recent weeks to be pretty small. Kind of a bummer, but hey- I'm approaching my comic reading with a quality over quantity mentality. I'm sure most of you probably already do this, but it's a new tactic for me so let's see how it works out.

Anyway- without any further ramblings, I give you my pull list for this week:

Dark Avengers #3
Wolverine #71
Alan Moore Light Of Thy Countenance

And that looks to be about it. Maybe there will be a few surprises.

Happy Wednesday!

-TFM

No comments: