Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Wormwood Prints For Sale


The always amazing Ben Templesmith has put some beautiful, and more importantly affordable, new Wormwood prints up for sale.

Here's what Ben has to say:



The time has finally come. I'm clearing out my Cafepress store. From tomorrow, all the old prints will be gone and a whole bunch of new ones, which are already up, will be what's left. Put up quite a variety this time. Cafepress isn't too bad for prints, though be advised these aren't the fine art prints I do up myself, these are a POD type deal. Give em a click and see what you think. This here is a new image to celebrate it. Next step is to finally have some t-shirt/extra stuff up. I've neglected this sort of stuff for too long! I have plans...oh do I have plans...



Grab the bank card and head over to Ben's CafePress store. Trust me, these will look really rad on your wall.

Credit goes to www.warrenellis.com for bringing this to our attention.



- TFM

No comments: