Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watchmen: Tales Of The Black Freighter on DVD Today



I wasn't too impressed with the Watchmen movie. I think Zack Snyder did the best he could with it and it could have been a helluva lot worse, but I certainly didn't love it by any stretch.

Obviously, due to time constraints and more importantly trying to make the narrative of a film version as non-confusing as possible the comic within the comic was cut. Warner Bros. does fanboys everywhere a solid though and has released Watchmen: Tales Of The Black Freighter on DVD today. Judging by the above clip I'd say this looks pretty fucking rad. The animation looks beautiful and I'm guessing it will be a pretty faithful adaptation.

If you've seen this already or end up seeing it in the near future, let us know how it is.

- TFM

No comments: