Thursday, October 23, 2008

Charles Burns Discusses Black Hole Feature


Charles Burns was interviewed by Shock Till You Drop and, amongst other things, he discussed his almost Zen outlook on the pending Black Hole movie:

Shock: How involved will you be in that movie considering that you are the original creator?

Burns:
I made the decision when I signed the option that I didn't try to negotiate and gain any control because ultimately I think it would've been a kind of frustrating process in that I just want to kind of move onto something else. I want to move onto another story.

Shock: Right, you've been working on "Black Hole" for over ten years.

Burns: Yeah, and I think that I could've tried to write the script, I could've tried to negotiate being involved more, so I think that there's a possibility that I'd be involved, but I don't know.

It's a good interview. Read it!

- TFM

No comments: