Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stuff and Nonsense

What the heck, people? I am getting ONE BOOK this week. Astonishing X-Men #27, pick up the pace plz kthnx.

In other news, The Floronic Man got hell of quoted by Avatar for his Crossed #1 review. Way to go, guy!

Also, a big hello to new contributor Negative Man, my pal in Austin, Texas. Hopefully his presence here will motivate me to start reading some more indie comics again (well, other than Jason, Jame Kolchalka, Adrian Tomine, and Jeffery Brown. I have those dudes COVERED.)

A reminder to all you fellow geeks who stumble upon our humble little blog: write for us! Email us at Spoilerzplz@gmail.com if you've got something on your mind, a review you want to share, some secret spoilerz news, etc etc. We know you've got something to say, and we'd love to hear from you!


-AR

PS. For some eye candy, here's one of my favorite pictures in comic book history (from Frank Miller's deliciously fucked up "Hard Boiled".)




No comments: