Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"...and I will whisper, 'No.' "

Thank goodness for The Floronic and Negative Men, I have been so bad about updating. Stupid real world getting in the way of my internet life!

Here's my pull list for this week:

Ex Machina #39 (finally!)
Fantastic Four #561
Goon #30
Scalped #23

Brief, but solid.

Upon TFM's recommendation, I read the first two issues of Greatest Hits and, I have to say, I am very excited to see what the series will bring. Superhero version of the Beatles...the concept warms and tingles my heart.

In other news, I will be the first to admit that since the beginning I was a staunch naysayer of the Watchmen movie. Boy have things changed. Watching the newest trailer, I actually teared up. Actually, I'm going to watch it again right now.

Ahhh...still so good. Expect me nerding out in line opening day.


-AR

No comments: