Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Magog! (and other comics I will be buying on 11/19/08)

Happy Wednesday!

Most anticipated this week? Hard to say. Probably Greatest Hits, but I already told you about that yesterday. Scalped would be next, but you already know we love Scalped here. Let's say JSA Kingdom Come Special Magog #1 is the winner this week:



I was a major skeptic when this whole storyline started, but I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. Some people might say "Get to the point already." To those people I say "A watched pot never boils." Then those same people would say "What does that even mean in this context?" To which I would say "Hey! What is that over there?" and then run away really quick.

Anyways, here's the rest of the list:

Greatest Hits #3 (of 6)
Scalped #23
Ghost Rider #29
Punisher #64
Samurai Legend #3 (of 4)

And maybe something awesome will be there to surprise me.

- TFM

No comments: